2012-05-01 15:05:14

by Western Union

Subject: $5000 AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP

--

Dear Beneficiary?
This is to inform you that we have already sent
you USD5000.00 dollars through Western union
as we have been mandated by United Nations
and ECOWAS which are supporting individual
due to the worldwide economy meltdown, to
transfer to you the full compensation sum
payment of $1.800,000.00 USD via western
union by this government.

In this regards, We decided to email the
relevant details for you to be able to pick up
this USD5000.00 to enable us send another
USD5000.00 by tomorrow as you know we will be
sending you only $5000.00 per day.You can
track at before going to pick it up the link

https://wumt.westernunion.com/asp/orderStatus.asp?country=global

Mr.John Balo.
Chief Operating Officer,
Western Union.
Tell: +2348182570719
Email: [email protected]
call or email the above details once you picked
up this USD5000.00

Here is the western union information to pick up
the compensation Pick Up Information

Sender's first name:.........Godwin
Sender's last name:..........Onyia
MTCN.................... 6890479748

Amount Sent: $5000USD
I am waiting for your call once you pick up this transfer.
Best Regards,
Mrs.Sandra Morris.
Co-Ordinator,
WESTERN UNION.