2006-10-13 05:36:08

by Noriaki TAKAMIYA

Subject: [FYI]: Introduction of the support for RFC4312(The Camellia Cipher Algorithm)

Hi all,

This is Takamiya, from NTT Software.

NTT has released the code of the new cipher algorithm, which is
specified in RFC4312(The Camellia Cipher Algorithm)

Please see
http://info.isl.ntt.co.jp/crypt/eng/camellia/source_s.html .

The above patch is available for the version of 2.6.18.

We started to prepare the patch against the cryptodev-2.6 tree, and
will submit it in the few weeks.

Best regards.

P.S.
The patches to use camellia algorithm from ipsec-tools is also
available on the above URL, and it will be merged into the
ipsec-tools, too.

--
Noriaki TAKAMIYA

2006-10-13 08:07:08

by Dag Arne Osvik

Noriaki TAKAMIYA wrote:
> I sent the collect URL. The following URL is correct.
>
> https://info.isl.ntt.co.jp/crypt/eng/camellia/source_s.html

Thank you,

I'm cc'ing linux-crypto and netdev so you don't get more questions about
this.

Regards,
Dag Arne Osvik

2006-10-14 09:06:56

by Noriaki TAKAMIYA

Hi, Dag,

>> Fri, 13 Oct 2006 10:07:03 +0200
>> [Subject: Re: [FYI]: Introduction of the support for RFC4312(The Camellia Cipher Algorithm)]
>> Dag Arne Osvik <[email protected]> wrote...

> I'm cc'ing linux-crypto and netdev so you don't get more questions about
> this.

The mails I sent included Japanese characters, so it wasn't available.

Thank you for your cc'ing.

Noriaki Takamiya