2010-01-19 19:11:08

by netguru

Subject: Util linux 2.17, loop-aes patch

Hello people,

i was wondering wether there will be a working patch for
util-linux-2.17 anytime soon. I have ported it over to 2.17, and will
happily supply the patch for those interested. I cannot guarantee its
a 100 % Ok though. I feel more comfortable with the official patches
from maintainers :-)

Regards...

-
Linux-crypto: cryptography in and on the Linux system
Archive: http://mail.nl.linux.org/linux-crypto/

2010-01-20 14:59:50

by Jari Ruusu

Subject: Re: Util linux 2.17, loop-aes patch

http://loop-aes.sourceforge.net/updates/util-linux-ng-2.17-20100120.diff.bz2
http://loop-aes.sourceforge.net/updates/util-linux-ng-2.17-20100120.diff.bz2.sign

--
Jari Ruusu 1024R/3A220F51 5B 4B F9 BB D3 3F 52 E9 DB 1D EB E3 24 0E A9 DD

-