2010-05-05 12:02:17

by Manuel Lauss

Subject: Test tools for crypt accelerators?

Hello!

I've written a prototype driver for an AES accelerator; I'd like to test it
now. Are there any userspace tools available for this?

Thanks!
Manuel Lauss

Subject: Re: Test tools for crypt accelerators?

* Manuel Lauss | 2010-05-05 14:02:15 [+0200]:

>I've written a prototype driver for an AES accelerator; I'd like to test it
>now. Are there any userspace tools available for this?
modprobe tcrypt mode=10

will test varios blockmodes. There is no userland interface for hw
driver atm.

>Thanks!
> Manuel Lauss

Sebastian

2010-05-05 12:45:36

by Manuel Lauss

On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 2:31 PM, Sebastian Andrzej Siewior
<[email protected]> wrote:
> * Manuel Lauss | 2010-05-05 14:02:15 [+0200]:
>
>>I've written a prototype driver for an AES accelerator; I'd like to test it
>>now. ?Are there any userspace tools available for this?
> modprobe tcrypt mode=10

Thanks, that's what I was looking for.
Unfortunately tcrypt oopses when it's loaded.

> will test varios blockmodes. There is no userland interface for hw
> driver atm.

That's okay, I just need something to throw data at it.

Thanks!
Manuel Lauss