2007-08-29 07:15:19

by Herbert Xu

Subject: Re: [patch 1/1] spufs: SPU-AES support (kspu+ablkcipher user)

On Tue, Aug 28, 2007 at 05:46:37PM +0200, Sebastian Siewior wrote:

> Herbert, could you please ACK / NACK your bits?
> I added ablkcipher_request() in the driver with a proper type as you
> suggested.

The crypto bits look alright.

Do you plan to use this for anything beyond AES? If so it
would be good to come up a way to share some of the crypto
code between the main kernel and what runs on the SPUs.

Email: Herbert Xu ~{PmV>HI~} <[email protected]>

* Herbert Xu | 2007-08-29 15:15:07 [+0800]:

>Do you plan to use this for anything beyond AES? If so it
I probably don't, others maybe.

>would be good to come up a way to share some of the crypto
>code between the main kernel and what runs on the SPUs.
Yes. You could share almost everything except the setkey() function on
the kernel side.

>Cheers,

Sebastian