2009-07-16 19:44:51

by Ramakesavan, Ramu

Subject: quesiton on async cipher

I am new to Linux Crypto APIs. I can see usage of asynchronous cipher algorithms in testmgr.c. Is there a sample implementation for async cipher driver that uses crypto_ablkcipher or crypto_ahash? If there is one, pleas point me to it.

Ramu

2009-07-17 06:26:38

by Herbert Xu

Subject: Re: quesiton on async cipher

Ramakesavan, Ramu <[email protected]> wrote:
> I am new to Linux Crypto APIs. I can see usage of asynchronous cipher algorithms in testmgr.c. Is there a sample implementation for async cipher driver that uses crypto_ablkcipher or crypto_ahash? If there is one, pleas point me to it.

Have a look under drivers/crypto.

Email: Herbert Xu ~{PmV>HI~} <[email protected]>