2010-02-04 01:24:33

by Edward Ebii II

Subject: Hi Waiting

Dear Friend,

Greetings and how are you doing today?

By summarized profile,I am Edward Ebi II, an International Business
Consultants.I have a reputable client in my custody who
inherited US$18.2M and wish to invest the sum in your custody
but our problem remains we are novice to international business/
any lucrative project to invest the fund hence we contact you.

More importantly, we intend to make you our fund manager because
you are in a much better position to guide us with your country's
regulatory policies to investment and receival of funds in your
nominated account for safety.

Thanks as we look forward to your earliest response.

Regards,
Edward Ebi II