Use SPDX-License-Identifier instead of a verbose license text and
update external link.
Cc: James Guilford <[email protected]>
Cc: Sean Gulley <[email protected]>
Cc: Chandramouli Narayanan <[email protected]>
Signed-off-by: Nathan Huckleberry <[email protected]>
arch/x86/crypto/aes_ctrby8_avx-x86_64.S | 63 ++++---------------------
1 file changed, 10 insertions(+), 53 deletions(-)
diff --git a/arch/x86/crypto/aes_ctrby8_avx-x86_64.S b/arch/x86/crypto/aes_ctrby8_avx-x86_64.S
index c799838242a6..43852ba6e19c 100644
@@ -1,65 +1,22 @@
+/* SPDX-License-Identifier: GPL-2.0-only OR BSD-3-Clause */
- * Implement AES CTR mode by8 optimization with AVX instructions. (x86_64)
- * This is AES128/192/256 CTR mode optimization implementation. It requires
- * the support of Intel(R) AESNI and AVX instructions.
- * This work was inspired by the AES CTR mode optimization published
- * in Intel Optimized IPSEC Cryptograhpic library.
- * Additional information on it can be found at:
- * http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&DwnldID=22972
- * This file is provided under a dual BSD/GPLv2 license. When using or
- * redistributing this file, you may do so under either license.
- * GPL LICENSE SUMMARY
+ * AES CTR mode by8 optimization with AVX instructions. (x86_64)
* Copyright(c) 2014 Intel Corporation.
- * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
- * it under the terms of version 2 of the GNU General Public License as
- * published by the Free Software Foundation.
- * This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
- * WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
- * General Public License for more details.
* Contact Information:
* James Guilford <[email protected]>
* Sean Gulley <[email protected]>
* Chandramouli Narayanan <[email protected]>
+ * This is AES128/192/256 CTR mode optimization implementation. It requires
+ * the support of Intel(R) AESNI and AVX instructions.
- * BSD LICENSE
- * Copyright(c) 2014 Intel Corporation.
- * Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
- * modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
- * are met:
- * Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
- * notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- * Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
- * notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in
- * the documentation and/or other materials provided with the
- * distribution.
- * Neither the name of Intel Corporation nor the names of its
- * contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived
- * from this software without specific prior written permission.
- * THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS
- * "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT
- * LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR
- * A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT
- * OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL,
- * SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT
- * LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE,
- * DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY
- * THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT
- * (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE
- * OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
+ * This work was inspired by the AES CTR mode optimization published
+ * in Intel Optimized IPSEC Cryptographic library.
+ * Additional information on it can be found at:
+ * https://github.com/intel/intel-ipsec-mb