2007-09-18 14:24:43

by Jan Kara

Subject: Re: [2/3] 2.6.23-rc6: known regressions v2

> FS
>
> Subject : hanging ext3 dbench tests
Yep... Hard to do anything until Andy is able to reproduce it at least
once more to gather needed info.

> Subject : umount triggers a warning in jfs and takes almost a minute
I thought Shaggy asked Oliver about some details (and he did not
answer so far) so I'd assume Shaggy is handling this.

Honza
--
Jan Kara <[email protected]>
SuSE CR Labs

2007-09-18 14:31:41

by Dave Kleikamp

On Tue, 2007-09-18 at 16:24 +0200, Jan Kara wrote:

> > Subject : umount triggers a warning in jfs and takes almost a minute
> I thought Shaggy asked Oliver about some details (and he did not
> answer so far) so I'd assume Shaggy is handling this.

I've put it on the back-burner since I haven't heard back from Oliver.
I still haven't found out whether or not it is a regression. I'm not
too concerned about fixing it right away. I don't think jfs on flash is
very important.

--
David Kleikamp
IBM Linux Technology Center

2007-09-18 14:41:37

by Oliver Neukum

Am Dienstag 18 September 2007 schrieb Jan Kara:
> > Subject ? ? ? ? : umount triggers a warning in jfs and takes almost a minute
> > References ? ? ?: http://lkml.org/lkml/2007/9/4/73
> > Last known good : ?
> > Submitter ? ? ? : Oliver Neukum <[email protected]>
> > Caused-By ? ? ? : ?
> > Handled-By ? ? ?: ?
> > Status ? ? ? ? ?: unknown
> ? I thought Shaggy asked Oliver about some details (and he did not
> answer so far) so I'd assume Shaggy is handling this.

I was without access to the hardware for a week. Testing will start
tomorrow.

Regards
Oliver