2011-07-22 17:57:29

by BUSINESS

Subject: REPLY ASAP

REPLY ASAP

I request that you keep the contents of this mail
confidential and respect the integrityof the
information you come by as a result of this mail. I
contacted you independently of our investigation
and no one is informed of this communication. I would
like to intimate you with certain facts that I believe
would be of interest to you. In 2004, the subject matter;
ref: bb/rbs/bank/0012 came to our bank to engage in
business discussions with our Private Banking Services
Department. Write me back so that i can give you the full
details ofthe transaction which I know will be beneficial to us.

Regards,
John.