2009-06-05 20:35:21

by Rowland Hook

Subject: From Martins D.Legacy

My name is Martines Legacy

I am an American soldier serving in the military with the army's 3rd
infantry division.with a need for assistance, I have summed up courage
to contact you. I found your contact in address on journal. I got a
huge fund of Forty Million United States Dollars, (US$40,000,000)
.This money is among the various currencies which was discovered in
barrels at a farm-house near one of Saddam Hussein old palaces in
Tikrit-Iraq during a rescue operation. I and Sgt James.Howie where the
first to discover this fund. We concluded and took part of this money
which is ($40,000.000.00) and shared between us before informing
anybody about it. This was quite an illegal even last week a roadside
bomb killed my brother in-law. Find the story on
web-address below: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm?
If you will do this with good faith and you assure me that my
percentage will be safe in your care until I complete my service
here,then I shall agree with You. This is no stolen money, and there
is no danger involved. We will share upon this ratio: I will take 50%
and you will take 30%. and 20% shall be given to charity organisation
which you shall takecare of this offer after a sucessfull transaction,
We will discuss this in details.

Thanks
Sgt.Martines Legacy
Email: [email protected]