2009-11-28 05:02:16

by aaa bbb

Subject: Hello

Hello
How are you today? I hope you are fine.If so thank be to God almighty.My name is Miss Ojita,26 years, single girl looking for honest and nice person. whom i can partner with. i have the sum of $7,000,000.00(Seven Million US Dollars) which i intend to use for business purpose.I would like to know you more,most especially what you like and what you dislike, I don't care about your colour or ethnicity, I'm sending you this beautiful mail, with a wish for much happiness.I am looking forward to hear from you,
Love from,
Ojita