2013-01-22 14:36:36

by Sipke Mellema

Subject: ipw2200bg driver

Hello,

The download links on ipw2200.sourceforge.net seem to be broken, and
I'm having trouble finding the files somewhere else. Do you guys know
another download location?

With kind regards,

Sipke

2013-01-22 14:45:18

by John W. Linville

Subject: Re: ipw2200bg driver

On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 03:29:46PM +0100, Sipke Mellema wrote:

> The download links on ipw2200.sourceforge.net seem to be broken, and
> I'm having trouble finding the files somewhere else. Do you guys know
> another download location?

That driver has been in the kernel for years now -- more than half
a decade. Why are you trying to download it seperately?

--
John W. Linville Someday the world will need a hero, and you
[email protected] might be all we have. Be ready.