2013-01-24 03:42:09

by Gustavo Padovan

Subject: pull request: bluetooth-next 2013-01-24

Hi John,

This is my first pull request to 3.9. The biggest changes here are from Johan
Hedberg who made a lot of fixes in the Management interface. The issues arose
due to a new test tool we wrote and the usage of the Management interface as
default in BlueZ 5. The rest of the patches are more clean ups and small
fixes.

Please pull! Thanks!

Gustavo
---
The following changes since commit e7f767a7d9f809c494bfffffeda2bbdbfec110b4:

mwifiex: use map/unmap APIs in TX and RX to reduce memcpy (2013-01-07 15:18:30 -0500)

are available in the git repository at:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/bluetooth/bluetooth-next for-upstream

for you to fetch changes up to 9b008c0457e583e10e62d1215bed6ab26ee54906:

Bluetooth: Add support for reading LE supported states (2013-01-23 02:09:16 -0200)

Andrei Emeltchenko (4):
Bluetooth: AMP: Send A2MP Create Phylink Rsp after Assoc write
Bluetooth: AMP: Clean up logical link create / accept
Bluetooth: AMP: Remove dead code
Bluetooth: AMP: Use set_bit / test_bit for amp_mgr state

Gustavo Padovan (1):
Bluetooth: Fix uuid output in debugfs

Johan Hedberg (25):
Bluetooth: Fix missing command complete event for mgmt_confirm_name
Bluetooth: Fix missing command complete for mgmt_load_long_term_keys
Bluetooth: Fix checking for valid device class values
Bluetooth: Fix accepting set_dev_class for non-BR/EDR controllers
Bluetooth: Move non-critical sections outside of the dev lock
Bluetooth: Fix checking for exact values of boolean mgmt parameters
Bluetooth: Fix returning proper command status for start_discovery
Bluetooth: Fix sending incorrect new_settings for mgmt_set_powered
Bluetooth: Add a new workqueue for hci_request operations
Bluetooth: Use req_workqueue for hci_request operations
Bluetooth: Fix using system-global workqueue when not necessary
Bluetooth: Fix Class of Device indication when powering off
Bluetooth: Fix checking for correct mgmt_load_link_keys parameters
Bluetooth: Fix returning proper mgmt status for Load LTKs
Bluetooth: Fix checking for proper key->master value in Load LTKs
Bluetooth: Refactor valid LTK data testing into its own function
Bluetooth: Check for valid key->authenticated value for LTKs
Bluetooth: Add helper functions for testing bdaddr types
Bluetooth: Fix checking for valid address type values in mgmt commands
Bluetooth: Fix checking for valid disconnect parameters in unpair_device
Bluetooth: Fix returning proper cmd_complete for mgmt_disconnect
Bluetooth: Fix returning proper cmd_complete for mgmt_block/unblock
Bluetooth: Add LE Local Features reading support
Bluetooth: Add support for reading LE White List Size
Bluetooth: Add support for reading LE supported states

Rami Rosen (2):
Bluetooth: Remove unnecessary include l2cap.h
Bluetooth: remove an unused variable in a header file

Szymon Janc (3):
Bluetooth: mgmt: Remove not needed restriction on add/remove OOB data
Bluetooth: mgmt: Avoid using magic number in status code
Bluetooth: Fix pair device command reply if adapter is powered off

include/net/bluetooth/a2mp.h | 4 +-
include/net/bluetooth/bluetooth.h | 23 ++++
include/net/bluetooth/hci.h | 18 +++
include/net/bluetooth/hci_core.h | 4 +
include/net/bluetooth/l2cap.h | 1 -
net/bluetooth/a2mp.c | 42 ++++++-
net/bluetooth/amp.c | 25 ++--
net/bluetooth/bnep/core.c | 1 -
net/bluetooth/hci_core.c | 20 ++-
net/bluetooth/hci_event.c | 60 +++++++++
net/bluetooth/hci_sysfs.c | 22 ++--
net/bluetooth/l2cap_core.c | 5 -
net/bluetooth/mgmt.c | 270 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++------------

(No filename) (3.89 kB)
(No filename) (836.00 B)

by John W. Linville

Subject: Re: pull request: bluetooth-next 2013-01-24

On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 01:10:52AM -0200, Gustavo Padovan wrote:
> Hi John,
>
> This is my first pull request to 3.9. The biggest changes here are from Johan
> Hedberg who made a lot of fixes in the Management interface. The issues arose
> due to a new test tool we wrote and the usage of the Management interface as
> default in BlueZ 5. The rest of the patches are more clean ups and small
> fixes.
>
> Please pull! Thanks!
>

> Gustavo
> ---
> The following changes since commit e7f767a7d9f809c494bfffffeda2bbdbfec110b4:
>
> mwifiex: use map/unmap APIs in TX and RX to reduce memcpy (2013-01-07 15:18:30 -0500)
>
> are available in the git repository at:
>
> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/bluetooth/bluetooth-next for-upstream
>
> for you to fetch changes up to 9b008c0457e583e10e62d1215bed6ab26ee54906:
>
> Bluetooth: Add support for reading LE supported states (2013-01-23 02:09:16 -0200)

Pulling now...

--
John W. Linville Someday the world will need a hero, and you
[email protected] might be all we have. Be ready.