2013-06-01 11:53:50

by Maximilian Kürth

Subject: Documentation TL-WN822N

Hello there,

i'm searching for the hardware documentation regarding the above hardware
(rev. 1). I need the information for a student work with the carl driver.

Thanks for any answers!

Best regards

2013-06-01 14:36:39

by Oleksij Rempel

Subject: Re: Documentation TL-WN822N

Am 01.06.2013 13:53, schrieb Maximilian Kürth:
> Hello there,
>
> i'm searching for the hardware documentation regarding the above hardware
> (rev. 1). I need the information for a student work with the carl driver.
>
> Thanks for any answers!

You should ask documentation for Atheros AR9170 and Atheros AR9102. But
why do you wont to work with AR9102? It has many problems with 802.11n,
which you probably wont be able to solve.

Oleksij