2021-05-24 12:10:49

by Bhavesh Kamani

Subject: Ath9k : Frag attacks

Hi All,

I was going through the patches listed here :
https://lore.kernel.org/linux-wireless/[email protected]/
From the patch names it is clear that patches are for ath10k and ath11k.
Do we need separate patches for ath9k driver or same set of
patches(available in above link) will work?

Regards,
Bhavesh

2021-05-26 04:53:58

by Bhavesh Kamani

Subject: Re: Ath9k : Frag attacks

Hi Team,

Any thoughts/opinion on this?

Regards,
Bhavesh

On Mon, May 24, 2021 at 5:40 PM Bhavesh Kamani
<[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I was going through the patches listed here :
> https://lore.kernel.org/linux-wireless/[email protected]/
> From the patch names it is clear that patches are for ath10k and ath11k.
> Do we need separate patches for ath9k driver or same set of
> patches(available in above link) will work?
>
> Regards,
> Bhavesh

2021-05-31 16:23:13

by Toke Høiland-Jørgensen

Bhavesh Kamani <[email protected]> writes:

> Hi Team,
>
> Any thoughts/opinion on this?

My guess would be that the fixes to mac80211 would cover ath9k, but I
haven't looked at it in enough detail to say for sure...

-Toke