2013-04-24 18:18:42

by Ben Greear

Subject: Anyone know of a pci to multiple-mini-pci-e adapter?

I'm trying to find a way to cram multiple wifi NICs into a single
(x4 or higher) pcie slot.

There are a great many pci-e to mini-pci-e adapters, but everything
I can find has only a single mini-pci-e slot on it....

If someone knows of such a beast, or has suggestions for someone
who might could make them, please let me know.

Thanks,
Ben

--
Ben Greear <[email protected]>

by Rafał Miłecki

2013/4/24 Ben Greear <[email protected]>:
> I'm trying to find a way to cram multiple wifi NICs into a single
> (x4 or higher) pcie slot.
>
> There are a great many pci-e to mini-pci-e adapters, but everything
> I can find has only a single mini-pci-e slot on it....
>
> If someone knows of such a beast, or has suggestions for someone
> who might could make them, please let me know.

Ben, I wonder if you have found anything...?

--
Rafał

2013-06-10 18:37:41

by Rafał Miłecki

2013/6/10 Ben Greear <[email protected]>:
> On 06/10/2013 02:45 AM, Rafał Miłecki wrote:
>>
>> 2013/4/24 Ben Greear <[email protected]>:
>>>
>>> I'm trying to find a way to cram multiple wifi NICs into a single
>>> (x4 or higher) pcie slot.
>>>
>>> There are a great many pci-e to mini-pci-e adapters, but everything
>>> I can find has only a single mini-pci-e slot on it....
>>>
>>> If someone knows of such a beast, or has suggestions for someone
>>> who might could make them, please let me know.
>>

>> Ben, I wonder if you have found anything...?
>

> I found a company that will make them for me, but I'll need to
> order 200 of them as minimum order.
>
> Want some? :)

Maybe 2 ;) So you still have to found another ~100 people willing some ;)

--
Rafał

2013-06-10 16:52:17

by Ben Greear

On 06/10/2013 02:45 AM, Rafał Miłecki wrote:
> 2013/4/24 Ben Greear <[email protected]>:
>> I'm trying to find a way to cram multiple wifi NICs into a single
>> (x4 or higher) pcie slot.
>>
>> There are a great many pci-e to mini-pci-e adapters, but everything
>> I can find has only a single mini-pci-e slot on it....
>>
>> If someone knows of such a beast, or has suggestions for someone
>> who might could make them, please let me know.
>
> Ben, I wonder if you have found anything...?

I found a company that will make them for me, but I'll need to
order 200 of them as minimum order.

Want some? :)

Thanks,
Ben

--
Ben Greear <[email protected]>

by Oleksij Rempel

Am 10.06.2013 20:37, schrieb Rafał Miłecki:
> 2013/6/10 Ben Greear <[email protected]>:

>>> Ben, I wonder if you have found anything...?
>>

>> I found a company that will make them for me, but I'll need to
>> order 200 of them as minimum order.
>>
>> Want some? :)
>
> Maybe 2 ;) So you still have to found another ~100 people willing some ;)

how match will it cost?

Oleksij