2020-11-11 08:25:17

by Kalle Valo

Subject: Re: linux-next: Signed-off-by missing for commit in the wireless-drivers tree

Stephen Rothwell <[email protected]> writes:

> Commit
>
> 97cc16943f23 ("iwlwifi: mvm: write queue_sync_state only for sync")
>
> is missing a Signed-off-by from its author.

Doh, missed that. But as it has s-o-b from Johannes and Luca, both also
from Intel, I think I'll leave it as is so that I don't need to rebase
wireless-drivers.

--
https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/linux-wireless/list/

https://wireless.wiki.kernel.org/en/developers/documentation/submittingpatches

2020-11-11 09:08:39

by Luciano Coelho

On Wed, 2020-11-11 at 10:23 +0200, Kalle Valo wrote:
> Stephen Rothwell <[email protected]> writes:
>
> > Commit
> >
> > 97cc16943f23 ("iwlwifi: mvm: write queue_sync_state only for sync")
> >
> > is missing a Signed-off-by from its author.
>
> Doh, missed that. But as it has s-o-b from Johannes and Luca, both also
> from Intel, I think I'll leave it as is so that I don't need to rebase
> wireless-drivers.

Hmmm, sorry. Something went wrong with my script. I'll investigate
it.

The actual author of this patch is Johannes, but for some reason my
script has artificially set it to Avi.

Luca.