2013-05-02 00:00:33

by Ben Greear

Subject: iw: BUG: Lists more than one phy in info request.

When running this command on a system with two wiphy devices
(renamed from phy0, phy1), the command below dumps info for
both wiphy0 and wiphy1

iw phy wiphy1 info

iw version is latest from git.

kernel is 3.9.0+

Using the 'standard' iw on Fedora 14 (version 0.9.22)
it behaves as I expected and only dumps info for wiphy1.

Thanks,
Ben

--
Ben Greear <[email protected]>

by Johannes Berg

Subject: Re: iw: BUG: Lists more than one phy in info request.

On Wed, 2013-05-01 at 17:00 -0700, Ben Greear wrote:
> When running this command on a system with two wiphy devices
> (renamed from phy0, phy1), the command below dumps info for
> both wiphy0 and wiphy1
>
> iw phy wiphy1 info
>
> iw version is latest from git.
>
> kernel is 3.9.0+
>
> Using the 'standard' iw on Fedora 14 (version 0.9.22)
> it behaves as I expected and only dumps info for wiphy1.

Thanks, fixed.

johannes