Fix multiple out-of-bounds warnings by making the code a bit more
This helps with the ongoing efforts to globally enable -Warray-bounds
and get us closer to being able to tighten the FORTIFY_SOURCE routines
Changes in v3:
- Add new struct wl3501_req.
- Update changelog text in patch 2/2.
- Add Kees' RB tag to patch 1/2.
- Fix one more instance of this same issue in both patches.
Changes in v2:
- Update changelog text in patch 1/2.
- Replace a couple of magic numbers with new variable sig_addr_len.
Gustavo A. R. Silva (2):
wl3501_cs: Fix out-of-bounds warnings in wl3501_send_pkt
wl3501_cs: Fix out-of-bounds warnings in wl3501_mgmt_join
drivers/net/wireless/wl3501.h | 47 ++++++++++++++-------------
drivers/net/wireless/wl3501_cs.c | 54 +++++++++++++++++---------------
2 files changed, 52 insertions(+), 49 deletions(-)