Commit a05829a7222e ("cfg80211: avoid holding the RTNL when calling the
driver") dropped usage of RTNL here and replaced it with
hw->wiphy->mutex. But we didn't update the comments.
Fixes: a05829a7222e ("cfg80211: avoid holding the RTNL when calling the driver")
Signed-off-by: Brian Norris <[email protected]>
include/net/mac80211.h | 2 +-
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)
diff --git a/include/net/mac80211.h b/include/net/mac80211.h
index 445b66c6eb7e..e7c59b4e2c44 100644
@@ -5537,7 +5537,7 @@ void ieee80211_iterate_active_interfaces_atomic(struct ieee80211_hw *hw,
* This function iterates over the interfaces associated with a given
* hardware that are currently active and calls the callback for them.
- * This version can only be used while holding the RTNL.
+ * This version can only be used while holding the wiphy mutex.
* @hw: the hardware struct of which the interfaces should be iterated over
* @iter_flags: iteration flags, see &enum ieee80211_interface_iteration_flags