Use "ERR_PTR(-EINVAL)" instead of "ERR_PTR(EINVAL)"
Signed-off-by: Cai Huoqing <[email protected]>
drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/mvm/sta.h | 2 +-
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)
diff --git a/drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/mvm/sta.h b/drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/mvm/sta.h
index 32b4d1935788..4d9952e3343f 100644
@@ -133,7 +133,7 @@ struct iwl_mvm_vif;
* and no TID data as this is also not needed.
* One thing to note, is that these stations have an ID in the fw, but not
* in mac80211. In order to "reserve" them a sta_id in %fw_id_to_mac_id
- * we fill ERR_PTR(EINVAL) in this mapping and all other dereferencing of
+ * we fill ERR_PTR(-EINVAL) in this mapping and all other dereferencing of
* pointers from this mapping need to check that the value is not error
* or NULL.