From: Davidlohr Bueso <[email protected]>
The described issue now occurs inside mmap_region().
And unfortunately is still valid.
Signed-off-by: Davidlohr Bueso <[email protected]>
mm/memory.c | 4 ++--
1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
diff --git a/mm/memory.c b/mm/memory.c
index 95009f9..c90df25 100644
@@ -1320,9 +1320,9 @@ static void unmap_single_vma(struct mmu_gather *tlb,
* It is undesirable to test vma->vm_file as it
* should be non-null for valid hugetlb area.
* However, vm_file will be NULL in the error
- * cleanup path of do_mmap_pgoff. When
+ * cleanup path of mmap_region. When
* hugetlbfs ->mmap method fails,
- * do_mmap_pgoff() nullifies vma->vm_file
+ * mmap_region() nullifies vma->vm_file
* before calling this function to clean up.
* Since no pte has actually been setup, it is
* safe to do nothing in this case.