2000-11-05 14:37:03

by Tom Diehl

Subject: Can someone tell me what this means?

Hi all,

I keep getting the following error in the logs. Can someone tell me what
it means. It started when I put 2.4.0test10-pre6. I upgraded to 2.4.0-test10
last night and I got it again this morning. If you need more info just let me
know and I will provide it. I am not sure what would be revelant.

Nov 5 06:47:01 brain kernel: Attempt to read inode for relocated directory

......Tom "Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards,
[email protected] for you are crunchy and good with ketchup."

Unix IS user friendly. It's just selective about who its friends are.