by Keith Owens[permalink] [raw]
Mirror at ftp://ftp.**.kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/kernel/ksymoops/v2.3
replace '**' with your favourite local kernel.org mirror.
ksymoops-2.3.5.tar.gz Source tarball, includes RPM spec file
ksymoops-2.3.5-1.src.rpm As above, in SRPM format
ksymoops-2.3.5-1.i386.rpm Compiled with egcs-2.91.66, glibc 2.1.2
patch-ksymoops-2.3.5.gz Patch from 2.3.4.
* Handle SGI kdb initial report.
* Static link against libbfd, libiberty to stop version problems.
Suggested by HJ Lu.
* Add BUG to printed text.
* Add wait_on_irq lines to printed text.
* Handle weak references that have been resolved.
* Support for IA64.
* Add mandir to spec file.
Ross Patterson <[email protected]>
* Recognize s390 kernel PSW and registers.
* Don't try to decode s390 user PSW and registers.
* Set default target and architecture on recognition of i370 or s390
kernel PSW (ala Oops_set_eip()).