So far I have hit 25 minutes of uptime, another few hours to go.
I noticed a few errors in dmesg, though:
VFS: Disk change detected on device ide0(3,64)
And while the system is running I thought I might as well run iozone (an
IO benchmarking tool good for hard drives).
Additionally, I have gotten the following from hdparm -T /dev/md0...
Timing buffer-cache reads: 128 MB in 1.39 seconds = 92.09 MB/sec
92MB/sec... not bad for $425 of hardware. (I love Linux).
On Mon, 6 Nov 2000, Andre Hedrick wrote:
> Fsn shake this at it...
> Andre Hedrick
> CTO Timpanogas Research Group
> EVP Linux Development, TRG
> Linux ATA Development