2000-11-15 13:28:16

by aprasad

Subject: keyboard lockup after kdb session

Hi,
I am new to kdb. my keyboard is locked after kdb-session (either by
generating oops or manual).
is there any way to restore it without rebooting...
thanks
anil

2000-11-15 19:39:37

by Dunlap, Randy

Subject: RE: keyboard lockup after kdb session

Hi,

I have the same problem with kdb.

In a controlled environment, I always start a script
before entering kdb:

while [ 1 ] ; do
sleep 3
/etc/rc.d/init.d/gpm restart > /dev/null
done

This will re-enable the kbd every 3 seconds.

But it would be nice to find the problem, eh?

|randy.dunlap_at_intel.com 503-677-5408|
|NOTE: Any views presented here are mine alone|
|& may not represent the views of my employer.|