2000-11-22 19:14:08

by Andre Hedrick

Subject: Removable Drive Bays, What am I using.

I have finally gone and picked a drive bay that looks to work well in all
cases. It does not appear to have any skew errors that are not inside the
range of variations. I just picked up a dozen kits for use.

I am working on a proposal to to a one week linux special purchase it
discounted schedules. InClose can not handle the direct shipping, but we
are looking to find one of their distributors to give Linux users an
advantage.

All questions can be directed to "InClose Drive Bays" <[email protected]>
and will be forward to the folks inhouse.

Regard,

Andre Hedrick
CTO Timpanogas Research Group
EVP Linux Development, TRG