1998-09-18 22:05:51

by Alex Buell

Subject: REQUEST for /proc/cpuinfo copies

Hi guys,

I'm testing a little program that generates the last line of my signature.
I'd like to test it with a bunch of different /proc/cpuinfos (*any*
architecture - m68k, sparc, sgi, alpha etc) so I can experiment with these
and get it right.

I'd be happy if you could email me (privately) with a copy of your
/proc/cpuinfo for my programming pleasure? Thanks!

Once I've tested it, I will release it into the big bad world. You'll be
the first to know.

Cheers,
Alex
--
/\_/\ Legalise cannabis now!
( o.o ) Grow some cannabis today!
> ^ < Peace, Love, Unity and Respect to all.

http://www.tahallah.demon.co.uk - *new* - rewritten for text browser users!

Linux tahallah 2.1.122 #42 Thu Sep 17 08:18:35 EDT 1998 One AMD 486 DX/4 processor, 49.77 total bogomips, 32M RAM