2000-11-28 08:23:53

by Geert Uytterhoeven

Subject: /proc/fb

Hi Jorge,

In linux-2.4.0-test12-pre2/Documentation/filesystems/proc.txt, you wrote:

| fb Frame Buffer devices (2.4)

This entry existed in 2.2 as well.

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

Geert

--
Geert Uytterhoeven -- There's lots of Linux beyond ia32 -- [email protected]

-- Linus Torvalds

2000-11-28 23:43:40

by Jorge Nerin

Subject: Re: /proc/fb

Geert Uytterhoeven wrote:

> Hi Jorge,
>
> In linux-2.4.0-test12-pre2/Documentation/filesystems/proc.txt, you wrote:
>
> | fb Frame Buffer devices (2.4)
>
> This entry existed in 2.2 as well.
>
> Gr{oetje,eeting}s,
>
> Geert

Thanks, I put it 2.4 because in the original doc it didn't say anything
about it, and I don't use a 2.2 kernel since a long time.

--
Jorge Nerin
<[email protected]>