2000-12-14 16:46:17

by Marco Nardelli

Subject: macro MSG_PEEK

hi all,
I have some trouble in testing a Perl module.
The "make test" gives me this problem:

t/07io..............Your vendor has not defined Socket macro MSG_PEEK,
used at blib/lib/Convert/BER.pm line 968
dubious

and I didn't find this macro defined in "sys/types.h" or in
"sys/socket.h" or in any other header.
Can anyone help me?
Does anyone know where I can find the macro MSG_PEEK?
thanks in advance
marco nardelli

2000-12-14 18:53:58

by Alan

Subject: Re: macro MSG_PEEK

> The "make test" gives me this problem:
>
> t/07io..............Your vendor has not defined Socket macro MSG_PEEK,
> used at blib/lib/Convert/BER.pm line 968
> dubious

Um.. I suggest you go ask them to fix it

> Does anyone know where I can find the macro MSG_PEEK?

grep is your friend. Also its broken to assume its a macro - MSG_PEEK is
entitled by an enum