2024-05-02 10:48:17

by Raghavender Reddy Bujala

Subject: {Pulseaudio] Reconfiguration is not happening for HSP/HFP codec during initial connection

Hi,

We have tried connecting only hfp client profile with mobile device.
During connection source and sink cards are getting configured with CVSD
codec and when we try to initiate a sco connection, the codec
negotiation is happening with MSBC codec. But the existing cards didn't
reconfigure to MSBC codec and due to this audio garbled issue is heard.

This issue is seen only during first connection(Initial pair and connect).
From next connection, source and sink cards are getting unlinked and
during sco connection,again they are getting created with correct/proper
codec.

Is there any solution to solve this issue?

Raghavender