2014-08-25 10:04:00

by lux-integ

Subject: nfs4/KINK/racoon2/linux-3.x series kernels

Greetings

I have an application for NFS4 over IPv6/IPsec tunnel(s). And it is THIS: (A
remote user login to kerberised NFS4 server) In this instance the remote user
logs in to an Ipsec gateway which is connected to another gateway to a
kerberised nfs4 server. )

I would like to know if this is possible. Having the gateway as a kdc
might help and I looked at racoon2 ( http://www.racoon2.wide.ad.jp/w/ )
but it seems to be implemented for the linux-2.6x series kernel only. I
would be graeful to know if this or any other similar kerberos
implementations is available for linux-3.x (particularly linux-3.1x )
series kernels.

Any other advice on how my application (THIS above ) might be carried out
will be gratefully received.

sincerely

luxInteg