2017-08-15 00:35:59

by Frank Filz

Subject: Pull request for pynfs

Bruce,

Please pull from https://github.com/ffilz/pynfs/commits/master

This patch fixes CSESS29 to issue the invalid CREATE_SESSION inside a valid
session so that the SEQUENCE op will renew the lease on the clientid. This
test may take sufficient time on some servers to have the unconfirmed
clientid expire, requiring setting a long lease period for testing that
impacts the overall run time.

Thanks

Frank

---

by J. Bruce Fields

Subject: Re: Pull request for pynfs

Sorry for the delay--I've taken that patch, thanks!

(BTW, for future reference the URL I need is
https://github.com/ffilz/pynfs.git.)

--b.