2004-03-23 22:05:53

by zubiwat

Subject: [Bluez-devel] Please help me

Hi
I need help with some programming. If someone knows the table of bits who are as hci commands I would be greatfull because I'm programming microchip to work as a bluez under linux and I get some bits from BT device but howto interprete them.
I would be greatfull for some help.

Regards

Maciej Zubilewicz

2004-03-23 22:32:04

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] Please help me

Hi Maciej,

> I need help with some programming. If someone knows the table of bits
> who are as hci commands I would be greatfull because I'm programming
> microchip to work as a bluez under linux and I get some bits from BT
> device but howto interprete them.

read the Bluetooth HCI specification. Everything you need to know can be
found in it.

Regards

Marcel