2004-03-15 15:44:26

by zubiwat

Subject: [Bluez-devel] Implementing Bluez into microchip MSP430...

Hi
I have a problem because I have to program microchip to work with a device
and let me to communicate with that device over BT. I would be appreciate if
someone sent me some helpfull stuff - some steps what to start from.
It has to emulate RS232 from my PC to be able to connect BT to any device
with RS232 and use hmmm... rfcomm to let me to control that device using old
simple programs which work with RS232
Wright now I can communicate between two computers: one with USB dongle and
one with dongle connected via RS232.
It's emergency because it has to be done till friday :))

Regards

Maciej Zubilewicz