2004-04-17 11:16:42

by zubiwat

Subject: [Bluez-devel] SDP problems

Hi
I have a problem with SDP. Where I can find examples howto interpret SDP packets. I red Assigned Numbers but I don't know how to answer for SDP_ServiceSearchRequest which looks like this:
00 00 00 08 35 03 19 10 02 00 14 00

Where I can find what is this ServiceSearchPattern?
What these values mean??
I couldn't find this in assigned numbers! Where should I look for this?

Regards

Maciej

2004-04-18 12:15:21

by Stephen Crane

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] SDP problems

hcidump should tell you what this means.

--
Stephen Crane, Rococo Software Ltd. http://www.rococosoft.com
[email protected] +353-1-6601315 (ext 209)