2004-04-04 08:32:46

by Keith Pemberton

Subject: [Bluez-devel] Question about a previous post...

Someone a while back put up a message about keeping their apple keyboard
alive (connected). I was wondering first, how is the keyboard connected
in the first place? My impression has been that there has been only one
attempt at making a bluetooth HID driver has been the BTHID. I was just
wondering if there was something I have missed. I would love to use my
MS Bluetooth mouse with linux if anyone has any suggestions. Thanks!

Keith

by Dariusz Swiderski

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] Question about a previous post...

Keith Pemberton wrote:
> Someone a while back put up a message about keeping their apple keyboard
> alive (connected). I was wondering first, how is the keyboard connected
> in the first place? My impression has been that there has been only one
> attempt at making a bluetooth HID driver has been the BTHID. I was just
> wondering if there was something I have missed. I would love to use my
> MS Bluetooth mouse with linux if anyone has any suggestions. Thanks!

there is a working bthid in the cvs repository under utils2 direcotry
it should work with ms keyboard, i use it with logitech one and it
works like charm

greets
--
Maciej 'sfires' Swiderski