2004-04-01 22:46:34

by Keith Pemberton

Subject: [Bluez-devel] module writing entry points...

Could someone tell me where to look in the bluez code for the entry
points to writing a module if there are any? I'm just trying to write a
minidriver just because but I'm having trouble finding where to start.
Any help to get me back on track is much appreciated. I have been doing
a lot of reading of specifications and such but things are just not
quite gelling yet... Thanks!

Keith

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] module writing entry points...

Hi Keith,

> Could someone tell me where to look in the bluez code for the entry
> points to writing a module if there are any? I'm just trying to write a
> minidriver just because but I'm having trouble finding where to start.
> Any help to get me back on track is much appreciated. I have been doing
> a lot of reading of specifications and such but things are just not
> quite gelling yet... Thanks!

tell us what kind of driver are you planning to write. What protocol or
profile support do you have in mind?

Regards

Marcel