2005-05-24 16:32:51

by Nuno Gomes

Subject: [Bluez-devel] Raw Sockets

Hello,
I'm writting from Portugal and I'm developing an application with
bluez. This application's objective is to develop an program to
receive data from several bluetooth devices and create a Data Base
with that information. I need to use Raw Sockets, so I can create
specific headers for the bluetooth packets.

Rigth now I'm having some problems using this raw sockets... So, I
have some questions...
1 - How can I capture bluetooth packets using Raw Sockets?
2 - What kind of structure do I need to use to manage the packets (in
sockets tcp/ip we use specific structures to receive/send packets)
3 - Can I capture all the packets or just the packets sent to my
bluetooth device??

Thank You all for the help...=20
--=20
Nuno Miguel Gomes