2005-05-21 14:13:50

by Guylhem Aznar

Subject: [Bluez-devel] btsco client

Hello

IIRC there waere some work on a btsco client, to basically use a PC as
a BT headset. Any news on that? Anyone using it?

Guylhem

--=20
Bien =E0 vous - Best regards,
Guylhem P. Aznar

--=20
*@externe.net http://externe.n=
et
P=E9rim=E9/Deprecated: @oeil.qc.ca, @metalab.unc.edu, @ibiblio.org, @7=
un.org
GPG: 92EB37C1 DD11C9C9 20519D01 E8FA1B11 42975AF7 http://externe.net/pubk=
ey

by Brad Midgley

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] btsco client

the only things i'm aware of are linked at the top of bluetooth-alsa.sf.net

if you find anything else, let me know and i'll add it.