2007-07-17 11:59:17

by Fernando Unzu

Subject: [Bluez-devel] About DBus API

Hello,

I have some problems with my software (an application to scan and send some
files to another devices).

Some people tell me that I must to use DBus, instead of hci commands.

DBus is more general, I think, and maybe help me..., but I don't find any DBUS
API.

Where I can find the functions and its descriptions of DBUS??
In the bluez page I don't find that, and in other sites I haven't much more
lucky (sourceforge, ...).

My problems are:
- Make my software compatible with two dongles (now, I only use one, and for
the future I want to control both dongles separately).
- With another distributions of Linux I have the problem that the "manual"
inquiry that I made, fo not works properly, and I realized that the new
distribution scans with RSSI, and my application do not take the events
properly.

Maybe this problems I can solve whit DBUS, is it??

Than you very much and sorry for my english
Fernando Unzu