2008-12-18 16:46:34

by Rupinder Singh

Subject: [Bluez-devel] Introduction

Hi,

I have a good experience of g++ and have worked with bluetooth protocols
using J2ME. Kindly guide me as to where do I begin before getting into blueZ
development.

Attachments:
(No filename) (168.00 B)
(No filename) (174.00 B)
(No filename) (366.00 B)
(No filename) (164.00 B)

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] Introduction

Hi Rupinder,

> I wanted to learn about the pre-requisites of getting into the
> development part. I guess it would be better If I go through the
> source code again...

and never ever use top-posting on this mailing list. It is not
acceptable for an open source project.

Regards

Marcel

by Rupinder Singh

Hi,

I wanted to learn about the pre-requisites of getting into the development
part. I guess it would be better If I go through the source code again...

Thanks,
Rupinder

On Sat, Dec 20, 2008 at 12:21 AM, Marcel Holtmann <[email protected]>wrote:

> Hi Rupinder,
>
> > I have a good experience of g++ and have worked with bluetooth
> > protocols using J2ME. Kindly guide me as to where do I begin before
> > getting into blueZ development.
>
> I have no idea what you are expecting from us here. We are not using C++
> or J2ME for that matter for BlueZ at all.
>
> Regards
>
> Marcel

(No filename) (851.00 B)
(No filename) (1.33 kB)