2004-01-24 12:41:28

by Francesco Peeters

Subject: [Bluez-users] hci_cmd_task: hci0 command tx timeout

I am running Fedora Core 1 now, with all BlueZ RPMs installed.

My Sitecom BT (CN-500) dongle is recognized and my laptop and T|T3 are
paired.
When I do a hcitool scan and hcitool info, I see the T|T3.

I have hci and sdpd running, and dund --listen --msdun --channel 1
10.50.164.3:10.50.164.4

I have sucessfully created the connection setup and network setup on the
T|T3, but whenever I press the connect button, the T|T3 times out and
the linux machine gives an error:
hci_cmd_task: hci0 command tx timeout

Any idea what to look for, or is this old laptop just *too* slow?

TIA!

--FP
PalmOS user since Pilot1000
Tungsten|T3 owner, still learning new DateBK5 tricks every day!
Linux user since RedHat 4.0
Just started playing with Fedora Core 1