2004-03-08 14:17:02

by Dave Dev

Subject: [Bluez-users] OBEX scripting

Group:

Trying to figure out:

1) how hard would it be write up some script that would be registered a=
s a RFCOMM service
a) and how hard would itbe write up some OBEX sender that we could u=
se to send our symbian client application to another symbian phone?
a.1. this is sent only upon user request.... client sends someth=
ing to server, server reads it and saves BT address, and then sends cli=
ent back.

Any suggstions?

Thanks in advanced,

Dave