2004-03-04 11:57:28

by zubiwat

Subject: [Bluez-users] Changing default baud in CSR BT

Can any one help me?
I have to change the default baud base in chip because it is set to 921600 and
I have to use microchip to translate this 921600 to 115200. Now it is the
only way for me to connect to my BT through RS232. I want to change this
default baud to be able to connect directly to my BT through RS232 without
any microchip between them.
Please help to find a command or sth to change this - offcourse if it's
possible.

Regards

Maciej Zubilewicz