2004-03-02 19:01:49

by Przemek

Subject: [Bluez-users] CAD library for BT carrier socket

Hi Folks!

I'm afraid it's not a good place to ask but I have no idea where else can I try.

I am looking for a library for CAD software (e.g. Eagle od Protel) which contains a package
and PCB layout for Suyin's Bluetooth Carrier Socket for Ericsson Module ROK101007.

If you have such library I would like to kindly ask you for it. Please, make it available on
some www site or send it here. Of corse you can push in to my priv `aquamala [in domain] o2
[dot] pl'.

Best regards,
Przemek Hausman

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] CAD library for BT carrier socket

Hi Przemek,

> I'm afraid it's not a good place to ask but I have no idea where else can I try.
>
> I am looking for a library for CAD software (e.g. Eagle od Protel) which contains a package
> and PCB layout for Suyin's Bluetooth Carrier Socket for Ericsson Module ROK101007.
>
> If you have such library I would like to kindly ask you for it. Please, make it available on
> some www site or send it here. Of corse you can push in to my priv `aquamala [in domain] o2
> [dot] pl'.

I don't know of any, but I am only a software engineer ;)

Regards

Marcel