2004-11-25 13:15:48

by blookk -

Subject: [Bluez-users] obex receive and send

Hello

I am doing some probes with obex_test and obextool.

With obextool i only send files to the other device, but i can't receive
files.

Why?

and with obex_test I try connection between two linux PC and don't connect.

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] obex receive and send

Hi,

> I am doing some probes with obex_test and obextool.
>
> With obextool i only send files to the other device, but i can't receive
> files.
>
> Why?

I think because it is not implemented yet.

> and with obex_test I try connection between two linux PC and don't connect.

It is a test program. So it might not work or you use it wrong. What
about error message, hcidump etc.?

Regards

Marcel