2004-12-01 16:20:47

by blookk -

Subject: [Bluez-users] OBEX: obex_test

Hello!

I have some problems with obex_test.

I add the OPUSH with "sdptool add opush" in server and client.

the channel of the Obex object push is 4.

In server side I write:
obex_test -b 00:11:22:33:44:55 4

In the client side I write:
obex_test -b 99:88:77:66:55:44 4

And then, in client side appears this message:
"Transport connect error! (Bluetooth)"

The Hcidump in the client show this:

>HCI Event: Command Status (0x0f) plen 4
>HCI Event: Connect Complete (0x03) plen 11
>HCI Event: Command Complete (0x0e) plen 6
>HCI Event: Command Status (0x0f) plen 4
>HCI Event: Disconn Complete (0x05) plen 4

The Hcidump in the server show:

>HCI Event: Connect Request (0x04) plen 10
>HCI Event: Command Status (0x0f) plen 4
>HCI Event: Connect Complete (0x03) plen 11
>HCI Event: Command Complete (0x0e) plen 6
>HCI Event: Command Status (0x0f) plen 4
>HCI Event: Disconn Complete (0x05) plen 4

why occurs this?

thanks.
Regards.