2008-02-11 15:03:18

by Peter Wurmsdobler

Subject: [Bluez-users] ALSA version for blueZ 3.26

Hello,

What version of ALSA is required to make BlueZ-utils 2.26 compile?

The latest audio/pcm_ioplug.h requires the struct
snd_pcm_ioplug_callback to contain a "delay" function which is not yet
present in the ALSA version 1.0.6 of my cross development environment
comes with.

peter

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] ALSA version for blueZ 3.26

Hi Peter,

> What version of ALSA is required to make BlueZ-utils 2.26 compile?
>
> The latest audio/pcm_ioplug.h requires the struct
> snd_pcm_ioplug_callback to contain a "delay" function which is not yet
> present in the ALSA version 1.0.6 of my cross development environment
> comes with.

I don't know, but the Debian stable kernel has 1.0.13 and that should be
a good start. My Ubuntu Gutsy box has 1.0.14 and I actually have 1.0.15
on Fedora8.

Regards

Marcel